Alam-al-Khayal and WWF-Pakistan invite you to
Quranic Clarifications on the Environment Crisis
18-20 December 2008, Ali Auditorium, Ferozepur Road
“It is the nature of God to wish to communicate itself”- Alam-al-Khayal aspires to participate in this self-revelation of the Sovereign Good, doing so with a particular emphasis on reviving traditional knowledge and disciplines through lectures, symposie, film documentaries and workshops on sacred scholarship.
You are invited to attend
- The Martin Lings Memorial Lecture, “Art and the Real” by Kamil Khan Mumtaz Sahib at 7pm on 18 December at the Ali Auditorium;
- “A Quranic Response to “An Inconvenient Truth” by Dr. Reza Shah-Kazemi at 7pm on 19 December at the Ali Auditorium; and
- “Sacred Signs & Environmental Solutions” – An Environment Symposium (in Urdu) at 10.30am on 20 December at the Ali Auditorium.
Speakers at the Symposium will include
- Mr. Iqbal Ahmed Qarshi, Qarshi Foundation
- Mr. Ali H. Habib, WWF-Pakistan
- Ms. Nudrat B. Majeed, Alam-al-Khayal
- Mr. Masood Arshad & Ms. Marriyum Aurangzeb
- Mr. Suheyl Umar
- Mr. Ahmad Rafay Alam, Advocate (and Lahore Nama contributer!)